Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Taking Flight



Hello everybody, my name is Bobby Rubio and this is my blog.  I am a Story Artist at Pixar Animation Studios and creator of the independent comic "4 Gun Conclusion" and "Alcatraz High".  I've been wanting to do a blog for quite some time and was always hesitant because I was struggling with the title of it.  Originally I was gonna go with "Grand Schemes", but that kinda sounded too cocky and a bit diabolical, which could work, but I didn't want people to think that was what the blog was about.  It's not about all my "grand schemes", it's about sharing my ideas, getting friends and just geeking out over stuff that I love like movies, comics, anime, toys, robots, women and everything else that was geektastic.  So I did this drawing yesterday, and I was inspired to start my blog today.  Driving into work I settled on the title of my blog "Chasing Rockets" from John Williams score of Superman.  I feel that it is appropriate, it feels right.  So here I am with my first post, take care and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment