Thursday, March 17, 2011

Secret Punch

Here is my tribute to the movie Sucker Punch.
The visuals and action look over the top and the girls look amazing, maybe a bit under-dressed for combat but still they look great kicking ass.  So I thought why not push it all the way to 11 with the sexiness...
and add not just one Victoria Secret model, but FIVE Victoria Secret Models! (AmIright Mike?!)
and I just drew myself in there, because WHY NOT???

Anyways looking forward to seeing the movie next week.  For the last couple of weeks I have been getting links to my blog,  I just want to say thanks to all of you who have posted my art on your blogs, your Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter.  It is much appreciated!  I just want to get my artwork out there so thanks for spreading the word and sharing the love!  Here is the SEXY TIME variant I posted as a bonus to you guys...



Thanks again guys! Much love - Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment