Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Animation Disc and Desk


























End of an era, today I had to pack away my Animation Disc and Desk for storage.  I'm a bit sad to see it go, since I had these bad boys since my last year of CalArts, my first years as a pro at Disney Feature Animation, Nickelodeon and now Pixar...

You can tell this desk was the real deal, it's all scuffed up and well loved!  I even cut the hole in the desk myself to turn this drafting table into an animation desk!

I'm gonna miss you guys, hopefully when my boys inherit you someday they'll create some more awesomeness!

2 comments:

  1. Ow mine!!!

    Congrats to the new "little" job hehe!
    Pixar is the best! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actully, I've been at Pixar for 5 years now!
    and thanks Vencys_lao!

    ReplyDelete