Monday, February 14, 2011

Hiya doll! Wanna piece of fruit?

Time to Kick Ass eh!

So I was watching the Fedor vs. Silva fight on Strikeforce this past weekend and I was inspired to do a piece that was bad ass and vicious.  Keeping with the superhero theme I decided to draw one of the most brutal confrontations in comic history, the very first appearance of Wolverine when he fought the Hulk.  I wanted to depict the meeting almost like a MMA match, with the fighters looking like they been through hell.  Their faces are smashed and bruised.  I drew Hulks eye shut, kinda like Fedor's at the end of the fight. I drew Wolverine's face, just as bashed, his cheek is all swollen. I understand that they have healing powers, but I figured that in this battle, they wouldn't recuperate quickly.  In my mind neither opponent would heal up for weeks, maybe months.  That is how epic this battle would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment